Madeleine’s qualifications include a Master of Health Science (UNE), majoring in botanical medicine, a Bachelor of Health Science, majoring in nutrition and botanical medicine, and a Bachelor of Natural Therapies (SCU).
Madeleine is a member of the Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA) and the Naturopaths and Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA) and is registered with all major health funds.
Madeleine has a strong interest in ethical and sustainable medicine, this extends to, for example, avoiding the use of endangered plant species, sourcing herbal extracts and other supplements from ethical and environmentally sustainable sources, and the use of only cruelty-free supplements.
Madeleine is committed to inclusion and diversity and rejects all forms of discrimination in the provision of her services. Madeleine welcomes all people, regardless of ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religious belief, cultural background, sexual orientation, abilities and others.
In her leisure time, Madeleine loves spending time with her family, doing yoga, cycling, and walking in nature.
Qualifications, Awards & Associations
- Master of Health Science (Herbal Medicine)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
- Bachelor of Natural Therapies
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
- Certificate of Plant-Based Nutrition
- Bachelor of Arts (Clinical Psychology/Media Studies)
- NHAA award for "Outstanding Herbal Medicine in Clinical Practice"
- Member of Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA)
- Member of Naturopaths and Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA)
To request an appointment please contact: